Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hobbit, There and back again- My map to Tolkien's story.

Few months ago I drew Hobbit map. Yes, I like Tolkien's literatuire, and yes- I was inspired by Hobbit movie, but no- it is not my first map pertain Tolkien world.
Hobbit Map is wide-size (100x50cm 39.4x19.7 in) drawing, made by crayons and fineliners. I worked on it for two months, lot work but it was worth it. 

This map is exellent to follow adventures of Bilbo and his companions. And also you can hang it on the wall. 

Hobbit Map can be purchase on Fine Art America as proffesional Art-Print. Please, see yourself:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/hobbit-map-tom-koval.html





 And details:







1 comment:

  1. excellent map. you are very talented. Have you done any maps for the rest of Middle-earth?

    ReplyDelete